Creating Augmented Reality SWAG
By Dean Schwartz (SWAG Master): Augmented Reality (AR) SWAG is here to stay.
Unfortunately, a lot of people get intimidated when they hear that there’s another new technology to familiarize themselves with – so allow SOBO to simplify the process.
Keep reading below to learn more about AR SWAG and give it a try yourself.
What are Augmented Reality (AR) Filters?
AR places interactive virtual objects within our world via the lens of our mobile phone or other smart device.
What Can Brands Achieve Through AR?
- Tell a story.
- Educate the viewer.
- Reinforce consumer’s purchase decision.
- Demonstrate how a product will look on the customer or in a space.
- Create filters that are unique, fun, help spread a message unique to your brand.
- Entice and incentivize your target audience to share on social media.
- Provide users with a fun experience that will enforce a positive brand image.
- Stand apart from your competition by offering incentives for users.
How To Apply AR Filters To SWAG
- Customers can be directed to an AR experience by scanning a QR code with their cell phones or by placing a cellphone on top of a Near Frequency Communication (NFC) tag.
- QR codes must be clearly legible in order to work. SOBO will make recommendations based upon what will work best for each situation.
- In some cases QR codes may need to be added to a separate hang tag or slip of paper.
- NFC tags can be cost effective when ordering larger quantities from China factories. They can be incorporated into a product or added as a sticker.
- AR Filters can be added and shared to any Facebook or Instagram account. No extra app downloads necessary.
How Much Does It Cost?
- The average cost for SOBO to create a basic AR filter is between $800-$1200, depending upon its complexity.
- For orders over $10,000 SOBO will add a basic AR filter at no additional cost
Click & scan the Instagram or Facebook QR codes for a quick demonstration of this simple AR function that can be customized and added to your SWAG.
(Or check out our 2023 “Must-Haves” for Tech SWAG, and how to use RFID, NFC, or QR code technology in your SWAG. Follow the links for more info)
And this is just the beginning! Call 1.888.752.0432 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in learning more.